We analyse and break down your water charges. We can assess if you have areas or potential savings. This is what we can do for you:
- Free investigation of your billing including tariffs, charges, meters and readings. A daily average consumption is calculated.
- We profile your usage against your staffing levels and type of water usage on site.
- Where high consumption is identified, a site visit will confirm a leak, a shared supply or internal consumption inefficiences. Largest leak refund £62,000. Largest reduction in internal inefficent use of water £38,000 p.a.
- Surface water charges are investigated on a shared savings basis, no savings = no fee. Is the water company allowed to charge for this? Does the surface water enter a water company asset? Can the charge be cancelled or reduced. £10,000,000 in refunds to date. Largest surface water drainage refund £300,753.
- Leak find fix, from initial leak investigation through to find, fix and reinstatement by the same team. A fast and efficient service resulting in reduced costs and a refund from the water company.
- Investigation or implementation of Trade Effluent charges.
- All engineering works from fitting a new valve to laying new water mains.
- Sun meter installs to manage water usage better or for collecting usage for non return to sewer savings.
- Legionella assessments
- Bore holes
- Rainwater harvesting. etc
Please contact us if you are concerned about your water costs or usage, a free and no obligation analysis will help to identify potential savings. The savings gained often result in considerable refunds as well as on-going savings. We are here to support you through this process and would relish the opportunity to discuss any issues you may have.
We deal with the water companies on your behalf, minimising your resources needed to complete the projects to reduce your water and waste related costs.